Valentine’s Day is just around the corner – it’s hard to believe that it’s only a month away now! While we should be preparing for it already, we know that it’ll be in the back of everyone’s mind until just before the day. There are ways to make a success of Valentine’s Day, though, regardless of how much or little time you have to prepare for it. Here are some of our suggestions for making the best of the most romantic day of the year on social media.
- Update your business’ Facebook and Twitter cover photos to reflect a romantic feel. Letting your clients and fans know that you’re current will keep your audience engaged and interested in what you offer.
- Facebook pages offer space for apps that can be used very effectively for promotions. Many companies, large and small, put tremendous value on having Facebook pages that offer direct services to clients, and we have worked on many truly beautiful app promotions that have proven to be extremely effective.
- Coupling promotions with sterling-quality images is crucial. Our graphic design team has consistently produced promotional images of exceptional quality.
- Competitions are a great way to attract engagement. Couples are always looking for creative and unique ways to spoil their loved ones with – give them a chance to win something to make it special!
- More wide-reaching than a competition, giveaways via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram will always attract a lot of attention from your audience.
- Promotional videos are a very creative but time-consuming way to bring real visual flair to your pages, if you are willing to invest the time and a bit of effort!
- Promotional hashtags are a great way to measure just how much of your audience is willing to engage with you – use a story or interesting love-related question to get people to tweet directly to your business!
- Social photos from your business, showing how you and your colleagues are getting romantic, will create very personal engagement opportunities between your business and your fans.
Valentine’s Day offers such a wide range of options for social media engagement that it would be unwise to miss out on the opportunity. Who wouldn’t want to develop an image of a brand that is caring and keen to see you showing some love? To find out just how we can make the 14th of February as effective as possible for your business, drop us a message and we’ll get back to you.